View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #33 (permalink)
westpak
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2003 350Z DB
westpak is on a distinguished road

Oh my I just love forums and customers like you that just feel you can spew stuff out and lead people to believe it all.

I believe I have the cars right, if so here is what I know:

First lets go back to your 350Z experience (I assume you are WhiteOnWhite350z from my350z, yes I still have your pms on it) your car with the procharger was attempted to be tuned when your belt broke, then you said your engine blew 6 days later and that you wanted a refund for the cable and license, and then the story was your Z was getting totaled, not sure what that was about but we went ahead and refunded you the money even though you dragged it out 3 months from the time your car "blew an engine/was totaled" to when you sent us the ECU

Then you get the 370Z on which you get the kit installed at another facility for us to tune, whatever they promise you we are not privy to or can control or live up to if it is not our commitment.

Then the car was brought to our facility to tune, the tune was started and got just so far because your tire fell off the wheel, and had to wait until that got sorted out, great hella flush story

I am looking at my accounting and only see a charge to you for the 350Z a couple of years ago and the 380 in December 2011, not sure we charged you the 300 or Jnaut, we are a business and have to charge for what we do, if another shop promises something it is not our problem to live up to their promises it should be up to them to do right by their customers.

As for your continued mentioning of 90 bucks an hour, where have you ever heard tuning done for 90 bucks an hour??? that is our labor rate for mechanical work.

And now to the chargeback you attempted, the credit company agreed with us because of the following:
- you paid after the service was provided
- we know that because the dyno graph was time stamped just 5 minutes before the time stamp on the receipt
- and we had a picture of your car with plate on the dyno
- I did this with the credit company because I felt it was wrong to do the chargeback, trust me I am not going to risk things over 380 bucks

Basically an unwarranted move, considering you had the service done and we had done the right thing before when we refunded you, you never contacted me this time at all, but I know Jack knows about the tranny uprev adjustments and if you want to try it again I will make a point of being present and ensure all is done as you expected.

As for the others it is amazing how people jump in with tidbits of "issues" but no details, feel free to bring them on and I will be happy to address, no one is perfect but I am proud of trying to do right by customers if something is not right.

Last edited by westpak; 03-26-2012 at 10:03 PM.
westpak is offline   Reply With Quote