View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 PM   #287 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfregeolle View Post
Thanks man, you had your car aligned that morning right? I'm curious if you gave them specific specs for your settings or not. I am about to take my car up to them soon I think, and I have JIC camber arms, tension rods, and inner tie rods and wanted an exact set-up. I'm sure they could do it, that lift was so sick!
Yeah that was me. I gave them the sheet from my last alignment and told them to try and match that. It wasn't exactly the same, but close enough. I'd probably need a camber kit to get it just right though. I'm sure if you ask them they will try to do the exact set-up you want.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote