View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 11:30 AM   #22 (permalink)
W.O.W. 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Touring Sport Z
W.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant futureW.O.W. 370Z has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindi1973 View Post
i am also surprised that this happened to you , wht will shock you is JNAUT and hp logic built a 40th anniversary with gtm stage 1 and tuned it and it shipped from the owner from florida all the way to kuwait , and guess what the tune was 100% perfect every tuner that saw the graph here said who on earth tuned the car it so smooth , it was just amazin , yes my customer had over heating problems because our temps reach 130f no joke , so even though we upgraded the radiator,and the biggest oil cooler possible but the coolant temps doesnt go down , in the end this is our atmosphere so we have to accept the way it is and try to get along with it such as adding vented hood,fans ,better front fascia etc etc ,so my point is the car was tuned in a totally different altitude than ours and in a different side of the world and was also perfect i wish i can find the dyno graph some where to show you guys how perfect it was , so i have nothing bad to say about these 2 people , i bought the car ready to go as is , but then again it doesnt matter it was just perfect and the first owner was also an amazing person nissan sales manager , i wish them all the best . sorry about your experience .
I am glad it worked out for you being so far away and all.
W.O.W. 370Z is offline   Reply With Quote