View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:26 AM   #222 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboydiddy View Post
I have seen it BUT (huge but actually) I've heard these pipes and many other car parts from eBay are NO good. Doesn't fit, it's not as showed (most of the times), doesn't give a better performance for the car (of it does not the full performance as a Stillen, Greddy... And many others would) and the list goes on. Once again I personally never bought any pipes or car parts from eBay myself for performance, these are things that I was told by friends and others that has.
I was considering buying used parts such as cold air intake which is what I want right now but it cost $515 :-/ (Stillen) but I was also told to not do it because it wouldn't be a good idea. So at this point I'm guessing the only way out is to spend the outrages amount of money =/
There is nothing wrong with getting used performance parts as long as you make sure they are in decent condition. I saved a bunch of money by getting all my parts used and they all work perfectly. Picked up a Berk exhaust for $700; Stillen G3 intakes for $300; and CNT HFC for $200. That's over $1k in savings and all my parts work perfectly.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote