View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 12:48 AM   #35 (permalink)
scruffydog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with his eyes close
scruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond reputescruffydog has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys, I'm going to have the car dropped off at the dealer tomorrow but as an FYI the OBD II code I got was P0340 - Camshaft Position Sensor (Phase) Circuit (Bank 1). Hopefully I can get that replaced by tomorrow and things will be good again. I did read into this although it maybe the sensor there could be more damages I may not know yet. Perhaps wiring shortin other components within the system generating this error code, pcb, etc. But the symptoms are the power limiter is on. Running cold is very rough and almost impossible to start without trying it multiple times and play with the sweet spot of the clutch and throttle. Also, Synchro Rev match, VDC, Traction control is disabled.
scruffydog is offline   Reply With Quote