Thread: STI or 370Z
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 10:54 PM   #7 (permalink)
slo
Base Member

Drives: 370, TBSS, ZX10r
slo will become famous soon enoughslo will become famous soon enough

What do you want from the car? I have had both including a few other cars in between. For me, the STI was 4 door, great drivetrain from the factory, pretty good mod potential, easy to track although it does react like a fwd on the track.

370z, hardly any hp mod potential without going FI, but the driving experience, puts more of the challenge back into the drivers hands. Takes much more skill to push the Z, with an STI or EVO, just have the guts to push it and the car will take care of itself. Coming from 1 STI and 2 back to back EVO's, I found myself wanting a rwd, something to put the driving experience back into my own hands.

370z interior may not be the best, but it is definitely light years ahead of the EVO and still ahead of the STI. The styling of the 370z also won me over. The BMW 135i I had in between? That car was nice in a straight line but any slight power bump and you see the negative affects of an open diff, along with many daily inconveniences....I won't even go into why I will never own another BMW after owning one for 4 months lol.

Let us know which route you take.....
slo is offline   Reply With Quote