Thread: KW Variant 3?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 07:02 AM   #38 (permalink)
tooohip
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z CY To/Sp
tooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond reputetooohip has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmarcinczyk14 View Post
ok, from what you guys just said is that the stock 370z suspension IS in fact a coilover suspension. i really could care less whether or not they are adjustable, coilover describes the configuration of the suspenison, coil spring over strut, not whether they are adjustable. so therefore if the stock 370z suspension is a coilover, it has to be a very similar setup to the KW's, correct? only difference is the KW's are better quality and adjustable. but as far as configuration goes they are the exact same. also, is the 350z stock suspension a coilover suspension like the 370z?
I guess "visually" they might look the same, but they are no where near the same! Ride on some KW's and you'll know what I mean.