View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 09:20 PM   #269 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak6ar View Post
Ok after seeing everyone without their front plates I had to take mine off. I love the look without the plate. Well then I had the two stupid holes in the front plastic.

So I went out to autozone to see if I could find something to plug it with. I found some plastic panel retainers (Dorman 963-045 for Chrysler, Ford, GM Panel Retainers) at autozone for $2.50. Two of them were perfect fits, and the color matches almost exactly the magnetic black of my Z. It looks really like they are meant to be there. I would get pics, but it's getting dark outside.

If anyone else is looking for something to cover those holes, you should try these out.
Awesome I needed those for the holes in my front bumper too.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote