View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 07:36 PM   #27 (permalink)
somaddict
Base Member

Drives: none
somaddict is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much for the responses guys! I essentially am feeling what everyone is saying.

I'm definitely not getting that original one, so I can put that point to rest. To be fair though, I'm not sure if people are considering that 43k was with all fees, shipping, it's a CPO (starting to believe that isn't what it's cracked up to be), and a 2700 bumper to bumper for 100k/7years (also probably not worth it. I read a stat that said extended warranties pay for themselves apprx 2% of the time!)

I think the touring sport is the way to go. If seasoned modders are saying NISMO is too stiff then I should certainly take that to the bank.

One last favor, please. Advice on this one should flesh out the scope for what I should be looking at for pricing. I just found this classified yesterday, and I live pretty close to the dealer. It seems cherry to me, and the autocheck score is 93. 2010 40th Ann Touring (Sport, I think) with 9,295 miles. Dealer seems to think it makes 350hp though, heh.

They counter-offered with 33k. I'm thinking I won't budge until 30k. What do you think? Looks like it has a lien record. Is that worrisome? Would I want to look at title insurance/protection or something?

The classified ad

KBB price @ $36,216

If you actually read this far I really appreciate it!
somaddict is offline   Reply With Quote