View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:15 PM   #702 (permalink)
theDreamer
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
theDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond reputetheDreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect example of a cross shop you would not expect.
I want a DD, FRS v Juke. Juke. Juke gets great gas mileage, has a turbo, plenty of space to carry my sh*t and did I mention has a turbo? Oh and the starting price is 20k. FRS is a solid handling car, but is more expensive, less storage (ok I can carry an extra set of wheel/tires for auto-x), and has a decent motor from Subaru.

Tough call to pick for a DD, but honestly the Juke is going to win. Especially having the chance to really drive one, for being up off the ground it can handle ok, throw on a set of springs and you could auto-x it if you wanted.

Edit: And the Juke, for a higher price, has an AWD option.