Thread: Cabin noise
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 03:00 PM   #462 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

So far after my install the pebbles aren't bothering me. I went on a nice long easy ride yesterday with the wife and it was very comfortable in auto mode. I do still hear tire roar over the different surfaces but, it doesn't seem to be as bad as it was before and more like what I'd expect out of a sports car. I do have Pilot Super Sports installed and a mild exhaust that covers up some of sounds that were bothering me before. I did notice that the exhaust sounds better inside the car and that there is less droning. Which is a big plus. It's just very mellow rumble tone from the exhaust now. Just the way I like it. ;-) It's a lot like my Firebird now with just a little performance tire roar and rumble from the exhaust. You can still talk over it normally but, when you get on it they're like banshees screaming to get out. Nice balance....

I still can't believe how quiet my Vette is in comparison. I imagine there is a bunch of sound deading material in that Vette.

Last edited by Mecinoid; 03-24-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote