View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #698 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaggeron View Post
Maybe, but people also buy it because it is a relatively low-cost fun to drive sports car. The FRS/BRZ is also looking to be a relatively low-cost fun to drive sports car that is similarly priced.

Are you saying the Mx-5 is worth the price *because* it is an established brand but the BRZ isn't because it's brand new?

If you're simply arguing that it is priced to high to be competitive in that very small market ... I dunno, maybe you are right. But that has nothing to do with whether it is worth the price.
Just seems to me they missed the ball. When they first started teasing about it I thought it would be every tuners dream...a 20K car thats easy to mod and can handle relatively good amount of power.

Now it costs 25K min. and reports are it can't handle any power what-so-ever.