Thread: New Z in PA
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #22 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich conover View Post
Yes......purchased at Exton Nissan. At first I bought the pearl white roadster although it was an 11, then found it had been hit in the front. Long story short, took it back and got the 12 coupe....no regrets.
Unless they got another one in I'm pretty sure I test drove your car and it sold me on getting a Z, but at the time I wasn't loving silver and was dead set on the touring package.

Ironically, I ended up changing my mind about the touring package and the color and bought a sport in Platinum Graphite. Could have saved myself a lot of headache and a pretty long drive if I just would have bought yours.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote