View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 01:34 PM   #227 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

Just a note of thanks to all those who braved the weather to come up. I honestly didn't anticipate many people showing up and to my surprise we had at least 14 show up! The nice people at Nissan of Bowie (Thanks fellas!) were very gracious setting up an awning and grilling burgers and dogs with soda and cookies, very nice! Also, thanks to those who made the longest drive to the meet. I think that was Chris. He not only drove from PA but also helped EastWest along with Bobo put his Z1 MAF tubes on which were truly a pain. In the end they were successful. Thanks guys for helping out a fellow Z owner! I'll get to spend some quality time detailing the Z but it was great to see everyone and I look forward to seeing you all again next weekend. Cheers!
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote