Thread: 18's on a 370z
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute

Corbin that looks awesome! And man I thought I was the only one lol. Dont get me wrong, I love the 19's, however they are just so expensive.

Also there are WAY more options as far as 18s go. Almost every wheel you can get in 19 is available in the 18 inch as well. Then there are a few WedsSports that are only available in 18's. Enkeis, the Work Emotion line, etc. I do love the TE37's, CE28's, Work Meisters, Advan RS-D, etc but they are mostly around $3500 and up. Yeah I could save that money up over a few months but its hard lol. Plus that is around $1500 I could put else where, and still have a nice quality wheel.

I hear you on the side wall flex with a higher profile. I didnt even think about that. Right now there are 245/40 on my Works. That will probably suffice. It would look a little better if my Z were lowered just a tad more. Right now im on Swifts. I plan on getting coilovers in the future I just wanted something to close the wheel gap for now. Thanks for your input guys!

Anyone else with 18's feel free to post pics. Im interested in seeing all the combinations that you guys have come up with.