View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 11:40 PM   #105 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
Yeah, hard to say on the 25mm rears, I plan on running 305/30/19's like some others on the forum, It looks like it would be close to flush with that tire. The 275's go in a bit, so the 305's will definitely fill the fenderwell better.
There is a link below to Phimosis thread with pics, he has the 305's with 15mm, so 20mm with that size tire should look just right.
I didn't intall the toe bolt on my SPC, looked like the stock one had plenty of adjustment.
Once you get your HFC's on, you will start liking the Nismo CBE, it really comes alive after that. :-) I'm still switching to Berk when it's available, but the HFC's really make a difference. They are a little raspy when the car is cold starting out, but tends to go away once warmed up.
Good luck on all the installs

19" Stock Rays wheels powdercoat project
Thanks Braden, I think I am sold on 20 mm for the rears and when the tires go bald, then switch to 305's. And 20 mm for the fronts with 275's. Sounds like the way to go.

Good to hear about not needing to install toe bolt. I was hoping you would say that.

So what camber settings did you go with?

Can't wait for the Berk HFC paired up with Injen CAI on the Nismo CBE. Eventually I am looking at Fast Intentions exhaust and keep the Berk HFC.

Thanks
Curtis
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote