View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nixlimited
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R / 11 Prius
Nixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond reputeNixlimited has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuct View Post
i thought stillen said they had strong support from nissan engineers when they were building their supercharger setup, and that the nissan fella said our factory plastic manifold can only hold up to a certain PSI. what that number was i forgot, nor would i like to guess and spread miss information.
The Subaru crowd used to argue about use of the plastic manifold for high-boost applications. I personally ran 30 PSI on a plastic manifold in my STi without issue. Of course, I know that has nothing to do with our particular manifold, but I do think that these plastic pieces are significantly stronger than they are given credit for.