View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 12:18 PM   #111 (permalink)
cheshirecat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N54 135i
cheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond reputecheshirecat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Can anyone tell me about the small town of Okeechobee? My fiance just got a call today for a job lead down there, she said its a good one and was vouched for hence the call. I know its kinda in the middle of no where but how far is it from 95 etc so we can still do normal stuff? lol Thanks guys.
Okeechobee is the biggest town around Lake Okeechobee. It has a Walmart and three-screen movie theater. The people are generally very nice, but don't expect it to be anything like Vero, PSL or WPB. It's VERY rural. If you want entertainment other than the three-screen theater, you'll be driving at least an hour as Huck mentioned.

Quote:
WOW so she just got ANOTHER call from Ft Pierce who wants to set up an interview with her! DANG things are looking up! I get get outa no where ville FL and hang with a big group of Z ppl! Whoever called those places and said have her down, THANK YOU Ill buy you a beer if she gets hired!
I'd say Vero is definitely the better bet. It's closer to the coast and closer to fun stuff to do.
cheshirecat is offline   Reply With Quote