View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 11:17 AM   #5253 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
Mr.alcheng- good morning! id definitely stick with 10mm max if not lowered. Is DRS the stud replacement type? If so no issue with stock studs protruding.

Morning all! Tgif!
Mr.kenchan, 10mm or 15mm is what I am thinking, are you thinking the chances of the tires hitting the wheel-well over big bump if I go for 15-20mm with stock-spring(too soft)???

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Happy Friday, everyone.

In my experience, Fridays are either very good or very bad. I am hoping for the former today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Nothing is happening with the Z's today. My wife let me drive the Juke to work, though.
Mr.onzedge, you drive the Juke today and have fun, so it sounds like you are having a very good Friday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Morning guys Well the doc said I'm still alive. I think I knew that before paying a $30 co-pay
Hey, Fire, you better keep yourself alive cos the ZL1 is not here yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Alchemy alcheng I also went h&r as many others have. You definitely get great quality they are the best ones one the market. I did another common sizing I have seen a bunch of guys go with, 20mm drs spacer in the front 25mm drm spacer on rears. I think what size you go with should be based on how flush you want to be. Personally I'm more into the hella flush wheel scene over the stretch and poke look jut preferences. You can check the pics of mine in my thread I linked below.......GL and happy modding

LMBmikeZ - 40th anniversary
Thanks for your advice LMBmikeZ, I am going with H&R for sure.

I fixed the spelling too. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Good morning all, happy Friday!

Rainy in Chicago this morning
Morning ZMan8.

Good Afternoon Everyone!!!!

Work Your A$$ Off Friday!!!!!

Last edited by alcheng; 03-23-2012 at 12:06 PM.