View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 07:13 AM   #44 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Stillen!

The kit looks exactly as I imagined it right down to the hose routing. I completely agree with the use of stainless vs a painted lower grade steel especially with something that shims in behind the wheel bearing.

I look forward to getting this one track tested!

For the Nismo folk, it can be done, it will just take one of you to get creative. Just check the racing catalogs and buy the brake duct that looks like it will be the easiest to mount. Figure out how to attach it to the Nismo fascia and you are good to go!