View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 05:03 AM   #1 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Which Oil Catch Can?

Hello...

Ima just go into the main topic straight. lol

Well for me, Oil catch can is a catch can.. I dunno whats the different between this or that because as i said for me its all the same "for me"

after I watch some videos on youtube how to drain the oil from catch can.. i found out that some of them are veerrrry easy to maitaine an catch can like all you have to do is remove the butom of the catch can without getting the whole can out........ but some of them you really need to get the can out of the car to drain the oil..

So which catch can you guys recommend?? Right now im looking after top secret catch can but if you guys have any suggestion please lead me to the right way

Here of photo of my engine bay.
G37sHKS is offline   Reply With Quote