Thread: New Z in PA
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
Holy he11 thats a long wait!! I know people love F.I. but there is probably no way Id ever wait that long for a CBE. Maybe if the gains were way above everyone elses. It is a great system though and I commend you for being willing to tough that wait out Congrats on the Z and welcome to the forum. Where in PA are you located??
You can't rust a great product. It is worth it in every way though. It is as far as I'm concerned the top gaining exhaust. Subjective of course, but imo the best looking as well.

If buying new would be too long of a wait, there are every now and then FI CBE's popping up forsale in the used section. Just have to decide what setup you want from them... But you have to be quick, they sell fast.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote