View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 09:45 AM   #35 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make March 25.

Just in case you're not yet aware, there are two other pretty routine meets during the summer in Chicago. First, ChicagoZ has meets all the time. Second, Supercar Saturdays meets the first Saturday of every month starting in May and running through September or so. That's where everyone brings their expensive toys out to play . LFA, Aventador, and 458 Italia were there last year.
Hopefully you'll be able attend one of the next ones ( I would think it would be around 2 weeks-1 month after)

Yep I attend all the Super Car Saturdays and Will try to make most of the ChicagoZ meets (I'm a newer member there so haven't been to any meets yet)

For this I just wanted to do something that's more casual (coffee!!) and focused on us 370z guys. I think I either mentioned this earlier here or in the group page that I wont be competing with other meets/cruises (JDM chicago, Chicago Z, Supercar Saturdays). This is just a little something extra.