View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #32 (permalink)
Mecinoid
Base Member

Drives: 16 370Z Sport Wht S7
Mecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond reputeMecinoid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGTV8 View Post
The best "toy" of all time is the Daytona Sports Car coupe. Fitted with LS7 engine, they are as quick as a V8SuperCar ....

I'd pull the trigger, but I currently have too many projects on the go ....

Details at ...

:: The Daytona Sports Cars Pty. Ltd. ::
Have you seen Factory Five's Type 65? http://www.factoryfive.com/kits/type.../what-you-get/ It can be built for a bit less. Same type of thing based on Daytona Coupe. Generally they put in a Ford motors. I'd bet a new 2012 Shelby Motor will make it to one soon. I'm sure you could install a LS7 however. That is a car I was considering building. The wife says next car has to be a kit car for me. I've done just about everything else at this point and have the tools to do it.... So, why not. It's just a bunch of hours that I could use racing or boating so I'm not dedicated yet. It would outperform the Z and the Z can keep me happy until then so, really why not? Talking myself into it.

Last edited by Mecinoid; 03-22-2012 at 08:05 AM.
Mecinoid is offline   Reply With Quote