View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:01 PM   #118 (permalink)
tower74
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Camaro
tower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond reputetower74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackonorange View Post
K guys on the lower side right now it's at 390 whp and 310 wtq but it's still real rich but the cable keeps bugging out uprev is probably gonna send a new cable we are still real rich above 6 grand and the timing hasn't been adjusted either so there's still more power to be made. Also what are other turbo guys seeing for wot afr?
You should be showing up in the low 11's. That's if your installer installed the AFR "sniffer" after the turbo. I have to move mine due to them installing it before the turbo. I'm always seeing 10.0 when I floor it.

Also if you only bought the basic can tune I don't know what kinda of HP you should be seeing. Always tomorrow and Marc is only a phone call away. On top of that your number are better than what I started with...338hp when we started. So no worries, it does get better.
tower74 is offline   Reply With Quote