View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 05:02 PM   #45 (permalink)
Devil Z
Base Member

Drives: N/A
Devil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond reputeDevil Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc View Post
It's been proven time and time again that multi-platform games play better on the 360.

My PS3 lags WAY more than my 360. LIVE is by far a better service than the PSN. It's true when they say you get what you pay for.

I lol'd at Viva Pinata being better than LBP... LBP is AWESOME, and one of the reasons I bought a PS3. Can't wait for Mod Nation Racers.

I also lol'd at the list of exclusives you put up. Most of those games sucked. Just because they're exclusives doesn't mean they're good (you know, like Halo... even though it's way better than that crap Resistance).

You gotta think, there's a reason why former exclusives moved on to the 360...
I love how your opinion justifies everything, if you think or anyone else thinks something is crap it's all over, that's it it's crap, bluray, crap player PS3. All those exclusives we're crap. If they were crap then why the hell are they scored so high, from a user rating and review rating? Seriously get off the pipe man, if you don't like GT5 that's your opinion, but it's not **** and never has been **** bcuz it's the most best leading racing game series. Wait till the release of both games then make a comparison, I love how you just decide right away it's ****. To the guy who said PS3 fanboys cling to their blurays, we have games like MGS4, Killzone 2, GT5 bcuz of Bluray. You sound like a Honda kid defending a Vtec seriously lmao.
Devil Z is offline   Reply With Quote