View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 02:12 AM   #106 (permalink)
elmo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 307z 6mt
elmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal21 View Post
Any good deals for a white 2012 base in the northern NJ area? Best I could find was around $37K OTD but the dealer couldn't give me the specifics until I put a $1K deposit down bc he'd have to get the car from their inventory in Pa. This is my first time buying a car and it sounds fishy to me.
That's bull man im in NJ I bought mine 2weeks ago 2012 white base +sport 33600 otd came to 36K ,ttl+warranty for the wheels/tiers .... My advice do a lot of research on the dealers your willing to drive to ,they have cheaper web prices then the sticker, withch will ussalt be right above invoice and then work Crome there ..
elmo is offline   Reply With Quote