View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
How did these mount in the car, would I need to buy hardware? Or will they come with mounting hardware?
The ends of the harness are quick disconnect snaps, you will need the hardware to secure it to the car though. I purchased a harness bar for the shoulder straps, and for the lap belts I ordered the hardware from here:

CDOC Race Supply

I am using two of the door side harness mounts, and two of the short tunnel side mounts. This will allow me to retain my stock seatbelts for daily driving. As far as the anti-sub belt, I am not 100% sure what mounting solution I will be using for it yet, but probably an eyebolt kit, or bolting a crossbrace between the two front seat mount bolts and anchoring there.