View Single Post
Old 01-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official Nissan 370Z Synchro Rev Match Transmission thread

Okay, after getting pms from many YouTube users wanting to know about How the new 370Z "SynchroRev Match Transmission" works, I have decided to upload this video.

Quote:
From Nissan USA website

Groundbreaking SynchroRev Match manual transmission technology, available on the Sport Package, monitors the 6-speeds clutch pedal operation, shift lever movement and vehicle speed. Shifting to a lower gear automatically blips the throttle to the ideal engine RPM for a smooth downshift. With smoother shifts helping to keep the chassis balanced, this transmission is able to deliver handling and power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC9ZzGNlLms

Quick Reference Guide:

http://www.the370z.com/images/370zfo...he370Z_com.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Reference Guide
The SynchroRev™ Match Mode (S-MODE) automatically adjusts the engine speed by controlling the engine throttle. This helps provide accurate engine speed control that will help achieve smooth gear shifting and reduces shift shock on clutch engagement.

WHEN DOWNSHIFTING
-The engine speed is automatically increased to the target engine speed before the clutch is engaged.

WHEN UPSHIFTING
-The engine speed is automatically kept during and after the engine speed lowers to the target engine speed.

DEACTIVATING THE S-MODE SYSTEM
-To deactivate, push and hold the S-MODE switch for
more than 1 second. The S-MODE indicator will
turn off.

-To reactivate, Push the S-MODE switch .The S-MODE indicator on the instrument cluster will show S.
Okay.. Now, I was NOT aware of the up shifting system until today . So does this mean, when I upshift, I just have to clutch in and shift the gearbox without worrying about the gas padel?
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote