View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 08:04 AM   #88 (permalink)
Cristobal09
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 22 ZL1 & Explorer ST
Cristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond reputeCristobal09 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah im definitely out, Like I was telling Jon and Steve, I hope its not an experience I had a couple years ago with the benz dealership, and I hope nothing like this happens with you guys. A couple years ago when I had my benz and was part of the MB group, one guy went up to mercedes of chantilly right after they opened and they were real nice, walked him around, said theyd cater to us and all if we had a meet there. Well to make a long story short, we showed up there and he must have pulled every salesman he had to throw us a sales pitch and tried to sell us new Benz's. When we pulled up, they were standing out there in a row just anxious to sell us a new cars. They got so bad we just had to leave. Hopefully Nissan of Bowie isnt like that, I wouldnt imagine they would be.