View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:00 PM   #118 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sz34 View Post
just installed mine right now, went for a drive.. and all i can say is that it feels so much better thanks for the spring mike! the only part that is a little annoying is free play but its whatever.
Thanks man glad you like the new feel!

As for the little bit of play maybe 1/4"-1/2" tops. From what some people have told me is starting to sound common as the only complaint after some installs....... However I have talked with another member and there is a way you can adjust that......at least they said they could. Weird though because mine had no issues....

I should be getting my car out of storage hopefully March 31st(sounds weird to say that living in Ontario lol). So when I have my car I am going to take out my spring and reinstall doing a DIY in the process for everyone. I will also then play around with the seating plates that are in the assembly and post a fix for that as well.

In the mean time hope everyone is enjoying the springs!!!!

Last edited by LMBmikeZ; 03-20-2012 at 08:25 PM.
LMBmikeZ is offline   Reply With Quote