Thread: Cabin noise
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 11:43 AM   #436 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
i drive a 2006 corolla as a daily driver and the road noise was killer with high performance tires and lowering springs (compared to the cheapo tires it came with). i coated all the wheel wells as well as the doors and road noise was reduced dramatically. although it was pricey, i think i paid like 60bucks for a gallon of the stuff. im thinking of using the leftovers to do the trunk area once the weather warms up (much easier to apply when the weather is warmer)
Hey Chops any update on the noise level after you coated the trunk area? I might just do that... have my Z wheel wells coated by 3M not only it would protect my car from rust and stone chips it would probably lower down the road noise.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote