View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 08:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
4r3s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Touring 370z
4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute4r3s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybui View Post
Don't take ANY of my words as I don't know sh!t hahaha but how much are these new?

If i was a buyer, looking at 35k miles of idk abuse maybe, I wouldn't know so I won't pay $800
valid points, I tried searching for a price on the internet and couldn't really come up with anything. Guess I should call Nissan and ask them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
The calipers are probably the most costly of all those parts.. you can get pads and rotors anywhere. Just my 2 cents. I would focus on trying to sell the calipers.
I hear ya on the rotors but they're still in great condition. I just have too much car crap laying around the house. I have 12 freaking tires for fvck sake.
4r3s is offline   Reply With Quote