View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 06:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Z View Post
Yes it was yer pics that made me ask the question lol. I wasnt sure if you were on a drop so I looked at yer profile and didnt see any coils or springs so I felt I should ask anyways.

Now that I was yers with the sports, I will go ahead and get spacers 1st. Thx all!

IMO, I think yer nismos look fine with the spacers on.
Here are two pictures. #1 is stock (two days after purchase). The second is after my drop on Tanabes and the 15mm (front) and 20mm (rear) spacers with Sport Rays. Looking back at it now, I could have gone another 5mm front and back. I have NO rubbing issues with my Nismo rims right now.

Now that I have the Nismo rims, I'm going to leave the front alone and go down to 10mm on the rear. That will place the outside edge of the tire approximately 10mm from the fender lip. That way, the tread is still under the fender, but the sidewall/rim face pokes out just a bit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG00017-20110924-1336.jpg (385.4 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg IMG00057-20111218-1034.jpg (425.1 KB, 147 views)
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim

Last edited by gurneyeagle; 03-19-2012 at 06:59 AM.
gurneyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote