View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Because Black/Silver/White IMHO (but always right) washes out the lines of the 370Z. Cars like the G35 have a great sillouete and black is one of my favorite colours on that car (oh and red). The 370Z has a lot of lines like bumps and valleys in the hood and roof as well as the tubbed out fenders in the rear that seem to disapear with the Black/Silver/White. Every time I see one of the two black 370Z here in town from behind I instantly think 350Z although the lines of the cars are very different. When I get closer I notice the tail lights and I realize its the 370Z.

Every other car is black/silver/white. As someone once asked me - why would you pay all that money to get a car that looks like everyone else?

But more importantly I've always wanted a blue Z. Blue use to be very uncommon on a sports car. I think the red they use on the Z is very nice and while I haven't seen the yellow in person most pictures it looks pretty sharp and its going to be a rare car since this is the only year yellow will be available. Here in Canada is going to be super rare since the rumor is that less than 100 have been sold here for the 2009 model year.