View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #37 (permalink)
shabarivas
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z MB 6mt
shabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond reputeshabarivas has a reputation beyond repute

woah so much hate ... lol I have 2 ps3s an xbox and a wii... you guys are tripping man... PS3 has better hardware - the software is tied as the game devs are lazy and want to write X86 code on the xbox and port it to the ps3 which is bad cus it does not utilize the ps3s cell arch... with that aside... the reason ps3 exclusives are a cut above the 360 exclusives is due to the fact that those games are MADE for the cell processors... and not for a typical PC (your xbox)... The PS3 also HAPPENS to be able to play blu-ray - **** why the hell not... It still costs just about the same as the xbox. Not to mention... everyone w/ an xbox is paying AT LEAST 50$ a year extra just to have live... ps3 its free... so in 2 years you have already made up for the cost increase.

Honestly I have all the exclusives for both - while mass effect / etc are cool games... they just cant compare to the complexity of what the PS3 can do... just look at the ps2 and god of war 2 - they are still not using the ps2s full potential and its been around for what 7 years? ... xbox will go through another revision before the ps3 even thinks about changing...

Dont start the whole forza vs GT nonsense - GT has been at it a lot longer and I have both w/ racing wheel setups (G25 and a pro for the xbox) - and let me tell you... i will take GT5 Prologue over Forza ANYDAY... this is from someone who habitually races on both of them - i could not care about the online component - all i care about is its simulation.
shabarivas is offline   Reply With Quote