Thread: St louis
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #1366 (permalink)
sfearl1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 FBO E85 GTR
sfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura aboutsfearl1 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerggy13 View Post
Going to have to think about sizes. I will definitely let you know though. I want to get the stock Bridgestones through this summer. I have 20k on them and they are starting to get thin on the outside edges of the rears. If I can get another 5-7k out of them, I think I will be happy.

I want to take it to a place that will take care of it though. I am freaked out to think about my rays getting jacked up. I keep them spotless!

Side-news: Got a JDM rear fog installed. It looks great! Next mod will be spacers...then exhaust. Wife does not want me to lower it though. LOL we already scrape the little plastic things in front of the wheels going into our driveway.

More side-news: Earlier this week. Pulled the Z out of the garage. Had a giant nail in the passenger rear tire. Pulled the wheel off. Ran it up to Lou Fusz. They fixed it for FREE!! Lou, compliment your service department on a great job. I will be comming back if I need service.
I'm taking my Z up to Lou tomorrow morning to get my test pipes and springs installed (finally). My dad is also bringing his Z up for an oil change.

Awesome to hear he took care of you!