View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
cossie1600
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370, Leaf
cossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond reputecossie1600 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick View Post
to me, people buy new cars because they want to get a car in perfect condition and are willing to pay more for them.

for used cars, if you look in the classified section in this forum, you will see that some sellers would indicate that the car has always been garaged, never driven in the rain, never abused, etc...

So new car buyers expect to get a car in perfect condition and used car buyers want to get a car in near perfect condition.
I agree. Yet you get some wackos out there expecting a perfect used car for little money (see my craiglist rant). I used to take care of my car, but then the difference between a perfect car and a very good car is very slim at the time of trade ins. So I just decided to stop caring.
cossie1600 is offline   Reply With Quote