View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #4766 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
I was "allowed" to drive the Juke yesterday for our Saturday errand-running. My wife is in love with it (it is her DD).

It is not a bad ride. It handles fairly well and is very zippy/peppy around town. I am happy that she hates auto trans -- the manual makes it much more fun. The first mod is a cat-back, probably the Stillen, and after the break-in period.
Mr.onzedge, I always respect female who drive manual... they really know how to drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Vossens? You suck! I hate you! J/K man, congratulations and please post up some pics when you get 'em mounted.

What's your ride height? Are you staying stock?

Yeah I noticed that nobody had posted since my last one and was going to say so...but I'm the first poster sooo often with my coffee antics I figured I'd let someone else nab that glory!

Coffee has two virtues: it is wet and warm.
Thanks happy, LOL,
I will keep the stock ride height right now since it's my DD and I don't want to have a harsh ride otherwise I'll look like this ==>

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
Sounds sweet Mr. Alcheng! Where did you get the Vossen's?
Hey Mr.GaleForce, I went to tires23, the price and services are very good. Look for Eddie, he looked after my friend's 1M and my Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
woah, mr.alcheng i missed your post. on your new wheels update.
GOOD MORNING Mr.kenchan!!!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Vossen -- nice.
Thank You Mr.onzedge

Will do a photo shoot after I mount them.