View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1ddd View Post
LOL....Its a CAR people.....if you arent driving it, why did you buy it. I live in the mountains. i drive on gravel, snow, dirt, whatever. If it gets dirty, wash it. It WILL get dings eventually no matter how or where you drive. Unless you are content just having it look pretty in your garage. i love my Z, dont get me wrong, but i plan on owning it a few years and then getting a new car. Maybe a new Z, although the lotus eliese is hot.
I also understand that some people have streached their budget to the max to buy a Z in the first place and are therefore babying the crap out of it. If this is the case, i think they are depriving themselves the joy of actully driving the car in fear of somehow damaging it. Get out on the road, punch it into gear, and slam your right foot to the ground. DRIVE IT!
yah, sorry you have to drive on gravel.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote