View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 02:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
Nice buddy, how does it sound? Aggressive???

Sounds loud and deep. It has like a thunderous growl to it. best way I can put it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeShow View Post
In for the vids!
Ill get one up as soon as I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJB View Post
How was the fitment? I had a Borla CBE on my 350z and the fitment was horrible. I also hated the clamps because they were known for leaks.

Relatively good, H pipe to long tubes to muffler. The holes were pretty tight (lol) and required a little bit of manpower to get them into one another, but overall no issues with fitment. Actually had a harder time aligning the exhaust, had to run back and push in the H-pipe tubes more to properly align the muffler and exhaust tips. and the clamps I first bought were the wrap around bendable ones, they were quite expensive, I later got the horseshoe ones which were cheaper and fit more snug, hopefully no exhaust leaks.
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote