View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 01:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
DarkPath
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th Anniversary M6
DarkPath will become famous soon enough

Hey fellas, thanks for the promotion of our products. I really appreciate it. Anyone looking to purchase build badges may PM me here or email me at darkpath.ent.llc@gmail.com

We put together a pretty nice 2 badge standard package.
1 engine bay badge
1 interior badges for the rear console
1 Ultra Custom door sill badge.

These badges are offered using the OEM 370Z 40th Anniversary fonts just like those on the badging delivered from the factory. The interior console badge engraved with the build number and date information you provide, may be mounted just below the original badge complimenting the interior of your vehicle as each of you have imagined it should have appeared at time of delivery.

The engine bay badge - for mounting centered atop the radiator - is the first thing that a judge or enthusiast will see upon opening the hood.

Our engine bay and console badges are both created especially for your vehicle from a metal material, in the color of gun-metal that upon engraving reveals your specific vehicle's information in complimentary silver. Backed with a heat resistant adhesives, our badges with moderate consideration will give you many years of service with minimal care.

Darkpath Enterprises LLC as of today, remains the sole provider of custom/personalized build badges for the 40th anniversary 370Z. Now available in both the 370z and Fairlady Z logos, and being shipped to owners in Europe, the US, and Canada, you may be assured of a standard of quality that spans the world.

As a 40th Anniversary owner myself, I am certain of both your needs and your hopes when it comes to identifying your built for the US 40th as "one of 1000" in the world... because they match my own. After pleading with Nissan to produce and distribute these badges to no avail, I have taken on the task myself - to bring them to you!

To obtain your badges - PM me or better yet email me at Darkpath Enterprises (address below). While Nissan customer service has (in the past) been very helpful to provide information about your vehicle - they will not come looking for you to provide the information unsolicited. So pick up the phone and obtain your build number and build date today... If asked, Nissan may provide the actual date - not merely the month, year, and assembly number of your specific vehicle... Call Nissan Customer Service - then contact me "Darkpath" and we'll create your badges as soon as possible.

Now available in addition to your purchase of the standard package indicated above - an additional dash badge engraved in the Nismo style may be purchased for an additional yet reasonable cost.

How may we serve you?

Last edited by DarkPath; 09-24-2016 at 07:08 AM.
DarkPath is offline   Reply With Quote