View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #44 (permalink)
ZCarMan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34, 13 F-150
ZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant futureZCarMan has a brilliant future

I went to my local Costco and picked up my RE-11s today. I was refunded the tire mounting and disposal fee while I was there. Drove the Frontier up to the bay and they handed all four to me and off we went! When I asked the guy there if they could mount them with my wheels, he waved me off. Said, it would be best if you have a place with a touchless system that can do it to let them. He said they had a guy with a Bimmer bring in some special 7K wheels special ordered by Costco for him mounted and although he stood with the installer as he installed each wheel to the tire, he still found problems in the same spot on each wheel. That caused major problems between the guys there at Costco and the purchaser. I thanked him for his honesty and will be taking them to my local tuning shop that can do it.
ZCarMan is offline   Reply With Quote