View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of
Smile Borla Cat Back Exhaust Install + Pics

So I was lucky enough to find a good deal from a buddy here on the forum that was selling a new Borla cat back exhaust. So I decided to jump on it, and I have to say I am very pleased with the overall result.

The install took about 3 and half hours, me and a friend worked on it together. The toughest part was actually getting the stock exhaust off, some of the bolts were already rusted and were on really tight. It helped that we had an air compressor torque wrench though. It made bolting on much faster and less tiring. I first bought some exhaust clamps from Napa auto parts for like 60 bucks all together...come to find out there were clamps at advance auto that fit way more snug and are only 3 bucks a piece. Go figure.

Anyways other than that fitting the tubes into each other was kind of difficult, but we finally got them in.

I love the sound of the Borla, Very pleased with the end result.

Here are some install pics, couldn't get any pics of when they were completely on as I was eager to fire it up and take it for a drive, and by the time I knew it, it was dark.

nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote