View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 02:48 PM   #4659 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
No self respecting Canadian drinks Molson anything. We use it to flush out Americans, they are the only ones that drink it here. lol
Last time I had Molson was...... can't remember anymore.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhcoss View Post
You know whats funny? There are far better beer selections when it comes to fine beer down in the states. I know because I have lived in both areas. Canadians like to believe their beer is 'stronger' or 'better' but in reality it is not. Entertains me though when I get lectured by a canadian on how strong canadian beer is.
Canadian beer is strong?? Canadian said that?? mmm.... maybe he only has Canadian beer in his whole life... LOL

Euro beer are good, in Germany, their beer is 25% alcohol, no lie because a German customer told me that, even local beer store in here we can get beer from Europe has 13% alcohol...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
motored my Z this am. gassed her up as well, was a nice drive.

had to drive over some large dead animal on the road, but checked under the car when i got home, no bloood. wheew...

and did some quick detailing. will take her out tomorrow again.
Good afternoon Mr.kenchan. Sounds like your back is almost back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCharlie View Post
opened my door while parked in front of Dunkin Donuts as a BMW was pulling in...did $350 worth of damage to the BMW and they said it was my fault
Sorry to hear about that RiCharlie, hope there's no significant damage on yours.

Good Afternoon Everyone and Happy St.Patrick's Day!!!