View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #52 (permalink)
cycy89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: #TTURBOZ
cycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond reputecycy89 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Whiteline installation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Whitelines Sway Bars (Front 27mm-solid $271, Rear 24mm-solid $240, End Links $167.70)
My whiteline just came in yesterday and got them installed right away. I got them from a website $384 shipped. I didn't get the end links. Ordered on tuesday, came in on friday . Very good customer service. I actually ordered them last week but had some issues with Paypal, and they called me to help me with the issue. So I placed the order again on Tuesday they shipped them out right away

Stiffest setting!!

Stiffest setting!!

Installation wasn't bad at all. I was by myself and knocked them out in a few hours. took a dinner break in between 2 sway bars.
The front sway bar installation was just as easy as an oil change. My car is still pretty new so all the nuts came right off. if you have issues with rusted nuts just soak them with WD40 or rust busters.
The rear one was a bit more complicated. I have the single mid-pipe exhaust set up so it was a bit easier for me. I took out the screws on the strut bar on both sides, took one out on the rear, and loosed the other one and let it hanging there. then I took out 2 screws on the exhaust and let the mid pipe hanging. It might be more complicated with duel setup. Now just try to wiggle the stock sway bar out like a puzzle piece! Before you put the aftermarket one in make sure it's in the right direction and not the other way around... Make sure you grease up the bushings really well. And don't over torque!

I test drove around the neighborhood going 30mph after I was done installing them, I could definitely tell the steering was much more responsive! Going to test them out on the freeway today

EDIT: more pix

Take off either one and loosen up the other one.

Fast Intentions Twin Turbo Kit GT2860RS, 677WHP|FI 34 row oil cooler|F.I. CBE|Fast 500E return fuel system|FI trans cooler|FI billet aluminum flex plate|Excedy clutch packs|ENKEI RP03|BC BR coilovers|SEIBON Carbon|EVO-R Rear fog light|GTR push start|Whiteline sway bars, Diff bushing|DSS axles|ECUTekW/FlexFuelTune

Last edited by cycy89; 03-17-2012 at 01:42 PM.
cycy89 is offline   Reply With Quote