View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #26 (permalink)
One_Quick_Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 Civic EX Sedan
One_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond reputeOne_Quick_Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
He never said anything about sound, just about HP. So the responses he's getting are the most power gaining mods. If sound was an issue, then that would change things. (Although not really, I'm sure the same people will say F.I. sounds the best to them.)

I've had my pulleys on for 5k now and had Zero problems with vibration, noise, power loss, oil loss, grinding, or failure of any sort. And I was skeptical at first. But now, as long as they're installed properly, I see no problem with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisuke149 View Post
where does it say they will throw off the balance?

you'd have to show an article or research showing that the OEM pulley is balanced per each individual motor...

GTM even actually posted some info on it as well stating that it would throw off the Harmonic balance of the motor, I will get you the info soon.

DAN

10 Civic EX Sedan- Current Daily
One_Quick_Z is offline   Reply With Quote