View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #258 (permalink)
IDZRVIT
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '13 CTS-V, '76 Vette
IDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond reputeIDZRVIT has a reputation beyond repute

ADM? Anyway, local dealers have the attitude that giving you $500 off MSRP is a rare event and I should be so lucky to have that offered to me! Take it or leave it. If a dealer in Montreal who actually has competition from other dealers are only offering say $1100 off MSRP then I save an additional $600 over the local dealer. Not worth the effort even if it were $1500 off. I have yet to see documented proof of anyone buying a new, not a leftover from the previous year, 370Z at or below invoice in Canada excluding Nissan specials. I did however buy the roadster when Nissan had a $10000 off MSRP - well below invoice and the timing was right.

Anyway, as for the topic at hand, I would trade my wife, err, her Z roadster, at the drop of a hat for a ZL1 - she won't. But next year, the ZL1 can be had topless! A few years down the road, I may see a trip south for a used ZL1 with warranty remaining.