View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
The link posted by waaaasabi direct to a page dated 8 Feb 2010, so the kit is about 2 yrs old, even the kit from the link is slightly different to the kit in the picture in this thread.

Regarding the color, if they can custom made a kit, and even take out the Nissan logo, why couldn't they paint the car in their custom color??

mmm.... true, what I think is if they have to copy the design from another design which is already a copy from another design.... I rather they don't put in any "design".....
I understand, but everything now-a-days is a copy of someone elses idea. There are very few things left that could geniuinely be called 'original'. Kinda sad...

I just think it's nice to see the Z with something 'non-standard' instead of designed.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote