View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
They just started building them today. So no, not yet. I've read April-ish.

I really hope they do a turbocharged STI version of it, I'd totally buy one as a daily driver and maybe occasionally take it to the track.
I say give it a year or two, and they will. This is just the inital release for interest and get the kinks worked out of the body/chassis. Then we'll see the motor get beefed.

On the flipside though, if they do turbo it, it will be in direct competition with the base WRX. Which now they're selling 2 cars in the same price point. That won't work, and the tried and true WRX will be kept. So most likely, this will stay N/A but I'd expect a few kits to come out before if not shortly after the official release of the car.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote